Rainbows Ireland is a not-for-profit organisation, a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee.
We confirm that the Governance Code: Organisation Type B for Voluntary Organisations and Charities has been adopted.
Rainbows Ireland has formally committed to complying with the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising which presents a set of overarching principles and guidelines for good practice in fundraising in Ireland. The Statement is available to download here.
Click here to visit the Fundraising Principles section of the Irish Charities Tax Research (ICTR) website.
Rainbows Ireland are also registered with the Charities Regulatory Authority
Rainbows Ireland is governed by Articles of Association (1997) – 7 Company Directors
- 5 Additional Company Members
- Directors and additional members constitute the Management Board of Rainbows Ireland
- The current members of the Management Board of Rainbows Ireland are:
- Paul Kenny, Chairperson
- Ray Watson, Vice Chairperson
- Simon Blanckensee, Treasurer
- Teresa Nagle,
- Rhoda Curran,
- Maureen Casey
- Joan Conlan
- Deirdre Burke
- Membership of Company is by application to and acceptance by the Board of Directors
- Rainbows Ireland holds Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Employers Liability Insurances
- Board of Management meet every 6 weeks
- An Annual General Meeting is held .
- All financial records are audited annually and submitted to TUSLA
- Click here to see our Annual reports