To become a registered Rainbows Programme Centre, it is necessary for the Centre Director i.e. manager/principal, to attend a Rainbows Induction meeting.
Centre Director: Is the name or term used being by us, in Rainbows Ireland, to describe the most senior staff member/employee appointed by and reporting to the Centre Management Body who oversee the business of that centre e.g. Principal/Deputy Principal of a school, Manager of an FRC.
Rainbows Induction Meetings are now available online via Zoom.
Please be aware that there is an application process for Facilitator training. Click here for more information on how to apply
Rainbows Induction Meeting
The new Induction Meeting schedule from September 2023 will be available on the website from July 2023.
Dates & Times:
- Wednesday 18th January 2023 – 4pm – 5.30pm-COMPLETED
- Wednesday 8th February 2023 – 4pm – 5.30pm – COMPLETED
- Tuesday 28th February 2023 -4pm – 5.30pm – COMPLETED
- Wednesday 22nd March 2023 – 4pm – 5.30pm-COMPLETED
- Tuesday 25th April 2023 – 4pm – 5pm-COMPLETED
- Wednesday 24th May 2023 – 4pm – 5pm-COMPLETED
Venue: Online via Zoom
To express an interest in attending a meeting, please complete this form.
If you have queries, please email: email@example.com